- The cycling tours will be held according to the information provided in each tour description. Deviations are sometime necessary and are made at the discretion of the tour guide in accordance with company policies.
- The company E-biketrip s.r.o. - 05990971 provides clients with bicycles, a tour guide (on guided tours) and (upon request) helmets that will be delivered in perfect working condition and which must be returned by the client in the same condition at the end of the tour.
- Participants will be accompanied during the tour by an English guider speaking professional tour guide.
- The tour will not take place in the case of (severely) adverse weather conditions or other cataclysmic catastrophes. In each of these cases, the company E-biketrip s.r.o. - 05990971 maintains the right to use its own discretion when deciding the appropriateness of the tour conducted.
- In the case that the tour does not take place due to unpleasant weather conditions, your full amount will be refunded or upon request a new date may be selected on which you can participate in the tour. In scenario 2 (reschedule), no refund will be given.
- In the case of the cancellation tour of any sort E-biketrip s.r.o. - 05990971, for reasons other than those provided in the preceding two paragraphs, the customer is entitled to a refund of the amount paid, or, if the client so decides, the client will be entitled to participate in one subsequent tours scheduled in the following seven days after the cancellation. The replacement tours will be of equivalent value and duration. Should the client decide to participate in a substitute trip, they will renounce any refund claims that they were initially entitled to.
- Participants of the tours affirm that they are entirely responsible for their own actions, and that any claim for damages to the company E-biketrip s.r.o. - 05990971 are waived. In particular, clients declare that: Participants must be present at the agreed tours meeting point. Refunds will be provided to individuals that are not present at the agreed meeting time and place (should a tour not go forth as scheduled any other reason than weather). A no-show will incur full cost or the loss of any pre-payment made for the tour.
- they are able to ride a bike safely and within the limits of the law;
- they are of good riding health
- Participants with E-biketrip s.r.o. - 05990971 must provide a valid ID (passport, identity card and visa or other form of identification). Failure to do so will void any agreement made.
- Participants in the tours are required to practice common sense, prudence and diligence, particularly in relation to the equipment provided by the company during the tours, of which the participants agree to use at their own risk and which they stipulate to when agreeing with this set of terms and conditions.
- E-biketrip s.r.o. - 05990971 waives all claims for damages made against them, and accepts no liability for any damage to the participant, third parties and equipment caused during bike tours.
- The organization does not assume responsibility for loss of baggage, money, valuables or other items during the trip. Munich is very safe however you should take all appropriate measures to ensure that your belongings remain safe.
- Participants will be held responsible for any damage to the equipment provided to them by the company E-biketrip s.r.o. - 05990971 with the exception of flat tires or mechanical malfunctions which are not the fault of the participant. We reserve the right to inquire and assess the damages made and thereupon determine the nature of the damages accordingly. This also includes the loss of locks or keys.
- Participants are liable for all damages that the E-biketrip s.r.o. - 05990971 may incur due to the failure to comply with the above mentioned obligations.
E-BIKETRIP.COM //E-biketrip s.r.o. - ič:05990971
As for refunds for reservations being cancelled, our policy is as follows:
0% with less than 12 hours prior to departure time
50% for notice given btw. 12 and 48 hours prior to departure time
100% up to 48 hours